viernes, 1 de junio de 2007

Anwers to the engineering questions

Engineering is the practical application of science to commerce or industry.
I choose to study engineering because I liked mathematics when I was in high school, which was my first motivation. The other question was what kind of engineering? I started thinking about how computers, technological advances and telecommunications were growing so fast, so I decided to study electronic engineering mention telecommunication. Throughout the career I have learned more about the process of reception and transmition of anthenas, how electronic circuits work, networking, bandwidth, etc.
First of all it requires being good at mathematics and physics, since almost all the subjects that include this career involve solving problems using mathematics. Second of all of a basic knowledge about computers is very important too. Finally to speak English is essential since almost all of the electronic innovations and books are made in the USA or Europe.
Being creative is very important, sometimes the solutions to the biggest problems are found in simple process.
I would like to work on the networking and telecommunication field.
I made a lot of good friends.
The hard part of being and electronic engineer students is that the teachers are very strict, specially those who teach difficult subjects, that requires and extra effort from the students.
I would like to find a job in Canada in a company where I could work as a networker getting the experience to grow more as a professional. Later on I would like to have my own company on the telecommunication field.
My gratifying moments were every time I got a good grade on a subject I had been studying really hard.
I recommend engineering as a career because it brings practical solution to almost every problem, and you can find a job in any part of the
world.

No hay comentarios: